Home > About JAPAN > What's different?
- Together with greeting Ojigi
- Learn basic greetings! "Hello" "Thank you" "Excuse me" challenge in the bow!
Different meanings depending on the angle of the bow , you know? ?
Thanks to 30°
I'm sorry 40°
- The right way escalator in Tokyo
- Osaka is a left side, but I wonder world standard.
I heard from a Westerner , Japanese escalator handrail is low ...
- 100yen shop !!
- You will be able to buy a lot of souvenir in 100 yen shops.
When I saw this shop, Please go into . I recommend you ^^
- How to eat noodles
- When eating noodles , please eat with a sound.
That way, we hear the delicious XD.
- Temples and homes, Never Without shoes!
- Have a good look around people :)
- salary man are reading a comic
- salary man are reading The weekly comic magazine in the train .
Japanese manga is very famous, why not buy as a souvenir ??
- In the Restaurant , you must pay Accounting on the cashier
- Usually, no waiter for each table
Do you think , is this kindness or unkind ??
By the way, Basically do not need to pay chips
- There are a lot of drinks vending machines
- First you should not be put money into a vending machine.
Vending machines want to have money XD.
In the winter , there are hot drink
- There are many convenience stores in Japan
- You can buy most things at convenience stores during the 24 hour.
- When you cross the pedestrian crossing,Please Look right, look left, look right ,,,
- Be carefull !!!
Suddenly, a car is coming from the opposite direction.